Gerber Oatmeal Cereal Description
- Freshness Seal
- Less Mess
- Scoop or Pour
- Baby's #1 Brand for Iron
- MultiGrain Cereal
- Gerber Cereals with Vitablocks
- Essential Nutrition for Baby
- Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber Cereals are the #1 source of iron and 10 essential vitamins & minerals
- Iron for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth.
- Iron is an essential nutrient for rapidly growing babies especially until age 2.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tbsp cereal with 4-5 tbsp of breastmilk or infant formula.
- If baby tolereates for another 2 days, continue feeding as desired. If you suspect any reactions, stop feeding this cereal and call youer pediatrician.
- Pour or Spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl
- For baby: stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or GERBER juice for children over 1 year.
- Serve as is or warm
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid
- Warm at MEDIUM (50% power) 15-30 seconds*
- *If mixing with mild for children over 1 year, heat on HIGH POWER for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out tempurature
- TEST TEMPARURE before feeding
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.